Today I am just aggravated. I’m not real sure why. Anyways, today is a perfect day to list what I hate right now, cause FTW:
• When the gas pump asks for your billing zip code. Especially right now, while we are still in the process of getting things switched over to our new address… Needless to say, I had to “see cashier” this morning, thus making me a little bit late today, and left me smelling like gas station food.
• The break room where I work. You have to eat in the dark, because if you turn on the lights, you’re guranteed an epileptic seizure because one of the florcents need to be changed. You can watch TV, but you have to blare it, because all the equipment for the 9 million survalence cameras are stored in there.
•The location of my workspace. Right next to the toilet. And because they won’t get wifi, if I’m working on my computer, and someone comes along and “blows up” the toilet, I have to sit there. Or go to my room where I test patients and hang out there until the smell dies down, but I can’t take my computer! Either way, it’s ridiculous.
• Mornings. Especially lately. I love mornings on the weekend… but not during the week. This morning I could have slept till lunch. No amount of coffee can help me today.
• Cooking. I normally love to cook, but lately, it’s a task. I know freezer food is bad for you, but hey, that’s how my boys have been fed lately.
• People who are in my way. I went to my friend’s daughter’s high school graduation on Friday. It was so hot in there, and this big momma was dying. As I was trying to get out of that awful gym, people were standing in the exits like they were the only mother fuckers there. And I had to get loud and hasty just for the asshats to move.
• Sore necks. I slept funny (I suppose) Saturday night and yesterday I was feeling it. Worse sore neck EVER. I was down for the count. Heating pad and muscle relaxers. It’s better today, but shit.
• I have a sun burn. And wearing a bra right now is torture. I wanted sun, but not that much. And now I probably have skin cancer. FML.
What are you hating in this lovely Monday?